2012년 5월 6일 일요일
seo-kyeong's festival
I went to seo-kyeong's festival.
That festival invited 2NE1, 4minute etc...
I saw 2ne1 and fireworks.
I saw fireworks at last year, I think this year fireworks is better than last year. Bigger and more long time(?) Very fantastic!!!
A lots of people gathered at the greengrond to see the 2ne1 and attend the festival
So I was snadwiched between lot of people. Besides, 2ne1 who invited singer were late!! Many people was very upset. Same here
After performance, We are at a beauty art's pub chatting over a drink.
Um... Last year festival is better than this year.... because last year festival played song and closing time was late, about 4 o'clock but this year festival not played music and closing time was early! about 1-2 o'clock : (
And we went to seo-kyeong sporex, there were more people than usual.
Anyway Funnnnn
피드 구독하기:
댓글 (Atom)
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기